Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well with the aid of techno help I finally have the comment box under the posts which only took the weekend to figure out ! sheesh! On to bigger and crochetier things. I think I'm going to make more fingerless gloves for the homeless shelter this year out of my stash. And stay on the hunt for more yarn since I doubt I have enough for more than about 10 more pair. In the meantime searching for a great easy pattern for them should keep me occupied along with my other projects :-) I'm not crazy about the pattern I've been using. If anyone knows of an easy pattern for fingerless gloves please post it for me and I'll be ever grateful as will some homeless folks. The almanac predicts a veryyyyyyyyyy cold winter in the northeast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome !